Smack's 125 gallon build

SMACKERS4

I figured since i got my lighting i would update the equipment ill be using for this build :) I will be going BB initially to see how i feel about it. i figured if i absolutely hate it, i can always add sand later on :) This will be fully hard plumbed system. i will be adding an ATO at a later date once i figure out a more efficient way of delivering fresh rodi water to my system.
Oceanic 125 gallon w/black silicon :a37:
3x 120w 16k Maxspect Razor LED modules
4 36' retrofitted t5's over driven with icecap 660 ballast and individual reflectors
2 39w ATI Blue + & 2 39w Purple +
SWC 160 cone skimmer
30g sump w/fuge
finnex 250w heater
little giant return pump
Barracuda 4-stage RODI system
80lbs of Real Reef Rock (to start)

View attachment 18379
View attachment 18380

edsbeaker

Glad to see you went with the 125. You'll be very happy with the size, and that cabinet and canopy look really nice, too!

SMACKERS4

Got the sump back From Will, great work at a great price! thanks again!

I also filled the tank, added 4 gallons of vinegar to it and letting it dissolve all the calcium buildup. working quite nicely. once i repaint the inside of the stand, ill have to drain the tank, and drop in the sump. run everything with vinegar solution for a day to clear all the lines of debris and crud. My LR should be in this week and hopefully by this weekend i should be live :D

Any suggestions on easy/efficient ways of filing a tank with RO/DI Saltwater would be greatly appreciated :) (other than the bucket by bucket method..)
View attachment 18679
View attachment 18680
View attachment 18682
View attachment 18681

I will get some new pictures up tonight of the vinegar progress....