Smitty's 60 cube upgrade

Smitty

Premium member
looking good ! i would also ditch the sixline , mine recently killed 2 wrasse and beat up another . cant wait to see.it stocked , and in 5 years the upgrade to a 120 whaaaaaaaat
Thank you Chris...Yep, he's been banned to the sump. I'll eventually get rid of him, and when I do, he'll be easier to catch. Yes sir, I'm trying control myself from driving to Aquatica right now. I'm off work, bored, with extra money....bad combination for a reefer. That's funny, because I contemplated getting a 120 gal before I got the 60....but I didn't feel like having to purchase another radion and mp right now. :)

Smitty

Premium member
Looks good man. Now u have room for those monster corals to grow into bigger monsters
Thank you sir.....I feel bad that my show sized hammer coral had broke into three pieces during the transfer. I was deeply hurt too...but all three pieces are still HUGE. I just placed them back together in the new tank to make them look like a single piece.

Mideast

Looking good smitty gonna be a sick cube! Do you remember the hammer frag you gave me? Man its gotten super nice! Il post up a pic later.

Smitty

Premium member
Looking good smitty gonna be a sick cube! Do you remember the hammer frag you gave me? Man its gotten super nice! Il post up a pic later.
Thank you sir.... yeah, I'm sure it's getting huge! Post a pic so we can see it. :)

Smitty

Premium member
Gonna play with my radion settings today to adjust the lighting. I'm still trying to find that perfect setting to satisfy the sps corals and lps corals.

Jep21

Dam looking great bro! And i agree with madjoe time for an upgrade again lol u need to get a 90 cube or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
Dam looking great bro! And i agree with madjoe time for an upgrade again lol u need to get a 90 cube or something

The Mrs. just looked at me like I was crazy when I told her that I need to upgrade again. Lol

Smitty

Premium member
How did it all fit in a 37!
Lol...tightly packed, with lots of lube. I added about 21lbs more of rock to this cube that wasn't in the 37 originally. I like the full look with all the rocks, but unlike the 37, there's lots of open swimming space.

Jep21

Even though it looks full already the tank looks super nice bro.. I really like how u placed all the corals. It looks like a section of the ocean.. Very well done.. I would get a larger cube down the road.. I give u a year before upgrading again lol

Smitty

Premium member
Even though it looks full already the tank looks super nice bro.. I really like how u placed all the corals. It looks like a section of the ocean.. Very well done.. I would get a larger cube down the road.. I give u a year before upgrading again lol

Thanks Jeff...that's the look I was going for, I appreciate that. I'm 100% sure that if I buy a house by next year, I'm upgrading to the 100's.