sneak peak on new featured reef

Lil BamBam

Premium member
This tank rocks ;) Also notice the one MP and doing some waves with it... Seen this tank in person and a must see.

marius

saw this in person many many times... it looks very cool! i say its full enough and markitect should think of buying a 300 hahaha. especially after putting 400w halides. your sps will grow like my hair algae... everywhere :)

SkullV

Nice tank, and very worthy. Out of curiosity, does one staff member pick the featured tank or does the whole "team" vote on it?

rosko23

Does it matter? Just enjoy these beautiful reef tanks
I found that a pretty valid question. I am pretty new to this site but I do notice the "clicks" that are on the site. For instance, if one of the moderators don't see eye to eye with me and I submit my tank. What if that one person is in charge of picking the TOTM? I wouldn't want to waste my time submitting tank.. but either way, this may be for another thread.

EyeReef

I found that a pretty valid question. I am pretty new to this site but I do notice the "clicks" that are on the site. For instance, if one of the moderators don't see eye to eye with me and I submit my tank. What if that one person is in charge of picking the TOTM? I wouldn't want to waste my time submitting tank.. but either way, this may be for another thread.
I understand the question now. I just didn't think this would even be an issue. Dont worry though, the team consist of a bunch of great guys. Things will remain unbias. This forum has always been a friendly, happy, and very welcoming community. Ill make sure it continues to function in that manner.

FishBeard

For what it's worth, that nuvo 16 build would make a pretty sweet future featured tank once you have it to a point you are comfortable submitting it for selection. No one said nano tanks can't be featured tanks!

EyeReef

For what it's worth, that nuvo 16 build would make a pretty sweet future featured tank once you have it to a point you are comfortable submitting it for selection. No one said nano tanks can't be featured tanks!
:first: next featured will definitely be a nano

rosko23

lol I am pretty far from being a featured tank.. just a question I felt was valid and should have been answered... that's all.