sneak peak on new featured reef

rosko23

I understand the question now. I just didn't think this would even be an issue. Dont worry though, the team consist of a bunch of great guys. Things will remain unbias. This forum has always been a friendly, happy, and very welcoming community. Ill make sure it continues to function in that manner.
so that means the team votes?

EyeReef

so that means the team votes?
There's no voting. We get very few submissions. We usually just feature whoever would like their reef tank featured.

But if we get a lot of submissions, which would be awesome, we will definitely do some type of voting. Maybe a public vote?

rosko23

There's no voting. We get very few submissions. We usually just feature whoever would like their reef tank featured.

But if we get a lot of submissions, which would be awesome, we will definitely do some type of voting. Maybe a public vote?
I would think that a public vote regardless of how many is needed... but then again maybe others feel different.

EyeReef

I kind of like the shock and awe approach when presenting the next featured reef...a public vote will not allow this :) Back to the featured reef, Im working on it as we speak. This tank will knock your socks off :D

rosko23

I kind of like the shock and awe approach when presenting the next featured reef...a public vote will not allow this :) Back to the featured reef, Im working on it as we speak. This tank will knock your socks off :D

ok then why suggest a public vote??

and sorry the tank is very nice... I agree