Snowcasso/Picasso pair spawned. :D

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Would the offspring be snowcassos anyway since one of the parents was a picasso? Do you need 2 snowcassos to get it on to have snowcasso babies?

DAS212

Its a trademarked name, not a type of picasso.
The only person who can add the name snowcasso to a fish is Doni. She usually names the extraordinary clowns with a lot of white snowcassos. There is no set rule for defining a snowcasso (patterns, percent white, spots, etc) other than she gets to name whatever she wants as a snowcasso. If she wanted to she can name a c-grade semi-picasso a snowcasso (but she likely wont).
Even if my offspring are ones that she would have named snowcasso, I still cant use the name for my babies.
The parent is a snowcasso, because she named it so. My offspring will just be picassos regardless how awesome they are.

You dont need 2 snowcassos to make snowcasso offspring. Doni as a couple standard picassos/oras/wild that produce snowcassos. You just get a better percentage of snowcassos if both parents are snowcassos (usually). You are more likely to get a higher percentage that look as nice as the parents (not always obviously).
+1 beautiful fish by the way Greg congrats