Snowcasso/Picasso pair spawned. :D

Joe Lydon

120x300=36,000x2x12=$864,000/year, and that's just pumping babies from one pair. Who needs to work, when you can become a millionaire off of a 30 gallon tank and some grow out tubs? I'm in.

DAS212

Be careful advertising them as "snowcasso" Doni has the name trademarked and is the only person who can legally call them snowcasso.

DAS212

120x300=36,000x2x12=$864,000/year, and that's just pumping babies from one pair. Who needs to work, when you can become a millionaire off of a 30 gallon tank and some grow out tubs? I'm in.
Only handful of babies per hatch will come out snowcasso, plus they only fetch that much because of the hype around the name, a name only she can use. Breeders sell equivalents for 225 on the highest end and that's retail price. I got my 4 for around 150 each from a breeder in Florida who has a breeding pair from doni's reef

DAS212

In any event yes they are absolutely beautiful and yes you should learn to raise the fry. I went down this road before though and the reality is its very hard, very time consuming and breeders with 15+ pairs of breeding clowns only make a couple thousand a month. All the breeders I know have a full time job on top of breeding and even company's like sustainable aquatics had to get into the food industry and sustainable island gig because breeding alone wasn't enough. Same with ORA who does corals. Not being a bubble burster because I love clowns especially designers and like I said before I have some with lineage to donis. I have just been there before and it cost me thousands before I realized it was going to be too much for me to so right now

DJE

Congrats Greg! They look amazing with the nem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk