So. . . . who's ready for the swap?! Only two days away. Who's going? Who's not?

Joe5688

Woot gf is working Friday night into Saturday morning so shedd.Friday and swap saturday while she sleeps! Anyone wanna car pool lol

mvreef

hey guys sorry I asked but where is going to be the swap I'm new on on this can you guys send me the address

Saledo

Ill be there for sure, then made arrangements for the kids so I can hit up the reefwise party after

riv

Premium member
I'll be there but how much is it for kids and wife to get in? I do have the membership.

jayjigga

I'll be there but how much is it for kids and wife to get in? I do have the membership.
If the kids are 17 and under, I believe they are free. Check cmas.net to be sure...the wifey would be $15, but if you do what I did, just buy her the membership and she can get in for free this time, get discount tickets for MACI, and possibly get in for next year's swap (otherwise renewal is $10) :)

Funlad3

I'm SO there. I haven't much money, and most of that is spent before I walk into the door, but ah well. I'm good at extorting low interest loans from my dad. :D

Besides, SOMEONE has to show that the high school demographic appreciates reefing! (and the legal kind) :lol: