Space invader without sweepers??!!

Deezill

Premium member
As long as it looks healthy I would not worry. I really on see sweeps from coral when they are really close to other corals.
Now I could be wrong (but I'm not). Sit it really close to some other coral and watch.

Firedawg1983

As long as it looks healthy I would not worry. I really on see sweeps from coral when they are really close to other corals.
Now I could be wrong (but I'm not). Sit it really close to some other coral and watch.
Thank you! It’s about 6” away from any other corals. Just curious because I knew these had massive sweepers and I haven’t seen any. I’ll take that back, when I spot feed I see very small ones holding onto the food but it looks more like the slime they produce when fed

Ours at times has huge sweepers and at other times, nothing. As long as it looks inflated and healthy I would worry about it. I wish ours didn't have them ever if that makes you feel any better.

Firedawg1983

Ours at times has huge sweepers and at other times, nothing. As long as it looks inflated and healthy I would worry about it. I wish ours didn't have them ever if that makes you feel any better.
Perfect! it is healthy! Oh I bet! I still haven’t seen any sweepers yet.