super cheap fish

jayjerk

Premium member
I've gotten 4 fish from them and all have turned out very well. I got one fish who looks like he needed a cheeseburger so I gave it to him and he is doing great. 2 of the fish I've gotten would be considered difficult and both are eating well.

enzo1028

Premium member
I've gotten 4 fish from them and all have turned out very well. I got one fish who looks like he needed a cheeseburger so I gave it to him and he is doing great. 2 of the fish I've gotten would be considered difficult and both are eating well.
Lol good to hear. I will probably be picking up a Yasha Goby, nothing crazy but it will complete what I wanted in my biocube!

jayjerk

Premium member
When I was there last they had a good variety of coral too. I grabbed. Few piece for a great deal..lol I sound like a paid spokes person but I've had very good dealings with those goons. They've earned my praise

enzo1028

Premium member
When I was there last they had a good variety of coral too. I grabbed. Few piece for a great deal..lol I sound like a paid spokes person but I've had very good dealings with those goons. They've earned my praise
I've been to Rich's place a few times now. Awesome guy, I'm right there with you where I sound like a paid spokes person lol. I will definitely be picking up some corals when I pick up my fish. It's tax return season, time to treat myself lol