super cheap fish

Insane Coral

Works for me!

Were there any sexy shrimp on the list this time? There were a few empty slots towards the end that had prices but no names.
Nope. This list was very light. Usually around 500 fish/inverts. I have around 20 sexy shrimp in my daughters tank. I can sell you a few. 4.00 each

enzo1028

Premium member
Nope. This list was very light. Usually around 500 fish/inverts. I have around 20 sexy shrimp in my daughters tank. I can sell you a few. 4.00 each
Lol I'm not going to steal your daughters shrimp, I know you said she was excited to get a tank. I will wait for the next list for those guys and just get that Yasha this time.

mikenh77

super cheap fish
I wanted to remind everyone I can bring in super cheap fish. Here's 2 previous orders

Order 1
Blue tang tank raised
Powder blue
Purple file fish
Mandarin
Exquisite wrasse
All for 54.00

Order 2
3 black leopard wrasse
2 exquisite
1 carpenters
2 Blue tang
1 bistletooth white tsng
1 yellow Cori's
2 red eye wrasse
And 3 other fish I can't remember
All for only 147.00

We bring in fish super cheap. All we ask is you buy coral when picking up fish.
BTW, #2 was my order. Insane Coral has insanely low prices on fish.

I didn't quarantine... only a little prazi during acclimation. It's been about 4 months and all the fish are still disease free. However I've lost 1 black leopard, 1 red eye, and 1 exquisite wrasse (two somehow jumped out of my tanks which are covered by a nets, and one because my salinity creeped up to 1.030 while I was on vacation...which were my fault). FYI the blue tang was tank bred and it's doing amazing. The other fish are extremely healthy too and I couldn't be happier with the purchase! I'm actually setting up another tank and will probably be placing another order soon. Thanks again!

mtrcyclefish

Maybe i missed it previously in this thread, but how does this work? Do I just come by when an order comes in and pick from what you have left, or do I place a specific order for the exact fish I want?

enzo1028

Premium member
Maybe i missed it previously in this thread, but how does this work? Do I just come by when an order comes in and pick from what you have left, or do I place a specific order for the exact fish I want?
They send out a their list via email, you email them what you want, if they can fulfill the order you pay on their website and the fish arrives like a week later.

jrpark22000

Premium member
The details were linked back to a previous thread by insane.

http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/21095-Transshipped-Fish

Transshipped Fish
This offer is for CR only. We have access to very cheap fish. They need to be purchased by the box. Average box will be around 225-300 depending on what is purchased. We will be tacking on 25% to all orders. These fish will come straight from the supplier to me. I will not acclimate them. They will need to be picked up the day of in bag. The pricing is very cheap so if you have some loss it still wont affect the value of the order. Price list comes every Sunday.

Here is how I would like things to go.

If one person orders enough for a box then great. That makes it very easy for me. Ill order the box, pick it up, and schedule a pick up from the buyer.

If multiple people want a box that is fine. Have 1 person collect the wish list + money, send me the list + Money, and I will order. I will allow individual pickups but I only want to collect money from 1 source.

In the unfortunate case of doa's the first 10% is absorbed by the buyer. The rest I can file a claim for credit. We will then use that credit to reorder.

All fish orders are a WISH LIST. What I mean by this is the fish order is not a guaranteed order. The fish are first come first serve. So when looking at the list if there is a quantity of 3 and you order 1 of those there is a good chance it wont be shipped. If the quantity is 200 you can count on the fish being shipped. The sooner the order is placed the better the chances of getting exactly what is ordered.

SHipping cost:
Bali- 150 per box for shipping and 12.00 for box fee. It will be another 50-60 shipped to chicago
Sir Lankan and others listed below 100 per box for shipping and 12.00 for box fee. It will be another 50-60 shipped to chicago

On the Sri Lankan list after price is the quantity a box will hold after that is quantity available

Please pm with email address for fish pricing.
And the update in this thread...

We have changed things slightly. You no longer need a full box to order. We are adding fish to our Nem orders. That way those that only want 1-2 fish can also take part in the savings.

I usually get the list wed or Thursday. For those interested I can add you to the weekly email. Orders need to be placed asap. The quicker the order the better chance the fish is available. Shipments are the following wed or Thur. Pickup that day is required.