TCK Grow Out 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
These look awesome. I'm curious to see pics of the actual frags. TCK pictures are always so colorful that I tend to think they can't be truthful. I hope you dudes can make me think otherwise.

bretts05jeep

Did you buy the last ones? They don't have any sps coral available on there web site. Not sure I could even afford it if they did. I would totally be down for a group buy though.

is that a current pic? if not, are you able to keep it looking yellow?
all the TCK pieces i listed i've had for about 4-5 months now and only 1 has died when i moved...it was an ultraberry

this pikachu frag i got about 2 weeks ago so yes, it's WAY too current to tell if i can keep the yellow...however, the Gold Rush I got, which is pretty similar except it's not all yellow, came in yellow and has stayed yellow albeit somewhat of a lighter yellow than when i got it and i just found some of my polyps starting to turn red as well...we'll see if the pickachu stays yellow

ColaAddict

all the TCK pieces i listed i've had for about 4-5 months now and only 1 has died when i moved...it was an ultraberry

this pikachu frag i got about 2 weeks ago so yes, it's WAY too current to tell if i can keep the yellow...however, the Gold Rush I got, which is pretty similar except it's not all yellow, came in yellow and has stayed yellow albeit somewhat of a lighter yellow than when i got it and i just found some of my polyps starting to turn red as well...we'll see if the pickachu stays yellow
I think yellow is the hardest color to keep. supposed to require super high light.

I think yellow is the hardest color to keep. supposed to require super high light.
yup i agree

i'm actually able to keep the yellow in the Gold Rush under an AI Prime...that's actually really surprising because Dan's frags come from T5 systems running zeovit and usually whenever i add anything non-LED to my tank it has this phase where it turns all green for months before it gets its natural colors again...i'm hoping though that pikachu will react the same way as the gold rush

i got pikachu from mike b., the WD Tenuis guy...he's got a lot of hard to find, rare frags now so i'd recommend...got this sweet ASD Rainbow Phoenix monti from him as well. This one is a little different - lower light keeps the yellow, high light will produce a deep rainbow orange/red

View attachment 13891

DJE

I guess I got that cover:)

yup i agree

i'm actually able to keep the yellow in the Gold Rush under an AI Prime...that's actually really surprising because Dan's frags come from T5 systems running zeovit and usually whenever i add anything non-LED to my tank it has this phase where it turns all green for months before it gets its natural colors again...i'm hoping though that pikachu will react the same way as the gold rush

i got pikachu from mike b., the WD Tenuis guy...he's got a lot of hard to find, rare frags now so i'd recommend...got this sweet ASD Rainbow Phoenix monti from him as well. This one is a little different - lower light keeps the yellow, high light will produce a deep rainbow orange/red

View attachment 13891
Thanks for sharing Bryan! I'm up for the challenge. These will be under MH and T5 so hope to keep the colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
yup i agree

View attachment 13891
Dam guys these r all some mouth watering drool spitting pieces

Cool looking sticks. Good luck to all u reefers. I hope those colors would hold up for u all. U all gotta remember all this pieces is freshly collected from the wild. It's all hit or miss. Did't u know some of this corals already in ur tank? that if u already keeping sticks. all u need is a good camera to bring out the best in that beast.:wink (2):

jayjerk

Premium member
Y so much hate. Y not wait till it gets here. If it's bad it's bad fuk it. That's our issue and now u all know. in the mean time quite sit back n go for the ride

ColaAddict

cheaper than paying for Reef Raft fresh from the ocean frags :)
atleast it's a group buy, so cheaper. hopefully we can keep colors.

maidia

Team CR
I believe saw some one bought those and later about a year (I forgot where I saw) the color look very nice yellow. Common Edy..you can do it under Geisseman Spectra. :)

ColaAddict

he had some tank problems. I think he posted about that and hopefully his tank is doing well now. waiting to see if the frags made it, but we knew about the risks when we joined the growout.

jayjerk

Premium member
he had some tank problems. I think he posted about that and hopefully his tank is doing well now. waiting to see if the frags made it, but we knew about the risks when we joined the growout.
Frags are best up some made it some didn't. Some just hanging on

Status
Not open for further replies.