Thank you! for starting this

Pufferpunk

I have no idea. Something about mining members from RC for other sites. They also dug up a post from 3-4 years ago, where I was offering someone help as to where to buy Interceptor. They practically called me a drug dealer!

Lmecher

NO! That's unbelievable. :eek: I am sorry that happened to you but I am happy you are here. :)
I got an infraction last year defending someone who had been called a "douche bag". It is still listed on my profile, it says "insulting a member". Instead of taking action against the offender, they did a blanket type action on all of us. I did discuss it with the mod, they acted as if was no big deal, this was policy to take action against "all who are involved"...totally unfair. Now I don't comment often, too bad the way they push people away. :)
If it was not for CMAS, I would not visit RC.
Jenni, sounds as if CMAS prez is in collusion with RC, the action they took against you is just wrong. Maybe he thinks his position is dictator.... "chicagoreefs.com????.....BANNED!!

Lmecher

Oh, that's what I get for jumping to conclusions. I just assumed...but makes me fell a little better about CMAS.
Was this in a thread post or PM? Just trying to understand because it makes no sense.

mr_z

lets just make this site the best and hopefully be recognized as a really good local forum. :)

imbuggin

I have no idea. Something about mining members from RC for other sites. They also dug up a post from 3-4 years ago, where I was offering someone help as to where to buy Interceptor. They practically called me a drug dealer!
so please tell me why in the world you would want to go back there? You are very active as I was years ago, offer tons of help, for what? to be banned by power hungry snobs who know everything. People who keep crawling back gives those fools more money. If membership and sponsership died out, maybe they would make some changes!

you want names? I will name names and tell you who the worst Mods there are. TOP of the list goes to BEERGUY who has way more attitude than knowledge! I can give you a entire list of the worst MODS

Pufferpunk

I'm sure now that I have become a Mod here (after I was banned from there), they'll never let me back. Too bad, I felt like I helped a lot of folks there with >20,000 posts. Too many haters on there too--the Mods never stopped them. :(

imbuggin

I'm sure now that I have become a Mod here (after I was banned from there), they'll never let me back. Too bad, I felt like I helped a lot of folks there with >20,000 posts. Too many haters on there too--the Mods never stopped them. :(
you are better here where it is an OPEN forum!:D