The madness never ends

Spartanman22

It really is a compulsion, all my fish are in QT because of velvet and I saw that PIA listed a Marshalls Island Multibar trio, which I'm looking for, and for a few minutes I was honestly trying to figure out how to setup a second QT to hold onto them until the display is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
It really is a compulsion, all my fish are in QT because of velvet and I saw that PIA listed a Marshalls Island Multibar trio, which I'm looking for, and for a few minutes I was honestly trying to figure out how to setup a second QT to hold onto them until the display is ready.

And the messed up part of that is... we'll all urge you to set a second one up. Not only do we have a problem, but we encourage each other to do so. Lol
So I say, go get him. ?

Spartanman22

Haha that is very true! I'm honestly really trying to figure out where to store them for 30 days....I have a 15 long office tank I never setup.....

anarchy

Haha well you guys all suck, bit the bullet and am ordering a Multibar trio from PIA. They'll go in my office tank.

Why would you do that?! Thats so unresponsible! You know your tank isnt ready for fish. Lmfao just kidding thats awesome man congrats theyre going to look awesome

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk