The reefer's deep blue build

The reefer

Hey everyone. Well I'm in the process of this new build. And this is what I will b using for this tank.

Deep blue 30 gallon reef ready tank
Marinland perfecto stand
Ecotech radion gen 1( thanks for the great deal Jorge)
1-Ecotech mp10 ( hopefully soon I can get another one)
Reefkeeper-2xpc4,sl1,temp and ph probe and float switches.
Rio 1700+ for return pump
Custom sump with 3 chamber with fuge
Bubble magus 3.5 come skimmer
JBJ Artica 1/15hp chiller
2 aqua house dosers for 2 part (might get a 3rd one to dose phyto or mag)
Brs reactor for carbon
2 75 w jäger heaters

I will b using around 25lbs of dry rock that I've glued together and around 25 lbs of reef
flakes.

Live stock
Pair of booyah's black ice clowns
Potters wrasse
Ora yellow assesor
And looking into getting a helfrichi firefish and I know it can b a long shot but I would like to try a Ora mandarin.

Corals
This will b a sps dominant with few lps

Here r sum pics so far

The reefer

Lol! Trust me I know! There is still sum things I have to do, like make holes is the stand for the bulkheads, plumb and test for leaks when the sump is ready, also PA is sold out of reef flakes for probably another 2-3 weeks from last I heard but I can add that as I go along, and last I need to decide whether to make a light rod for the radion or hang it with ecotechs hanging kit. So hopefully b4 the end of the month I can have this done.

Tangency

I really like your rock work. Lots of caves, shelf areas, and different heights. Well done!

Good luck with the new build :)

The reefer

Thanks Jeff and Jeff. Lol.
Jepun it feels good to finally have the ball rolling. I'm tired of seeing my fish in a 10g tank.
And tangency thanks. I tried the best I could to have all of that in this tank. I actually have it curved as well. ill take more pics and post when I can

adam87

Looks like its going to be a very nice setup. Great job. :)
And where did you get the tank from?

The reefer

Thanks Adam. I got the tank from aquapros.

Walt I'm trying to hurry up. Once it's ready I'll let u know so u can stop by to check it out.

Thanks mike

luckyme0670

Don't get a firefish in that tank . Won't have it long . Just a heads up. But tank looks great so far.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2