The reefer's deep blue build

The reefer

Screen should solve that .. sorry didn't see u were doin that.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Lol it's kool. I forgot to put that in my equipment list. But yes I will have a screen top for the tank. I wish didn't have to but I want my fish to stay in the tank.

brettz16

Looks like a sweet build! I would defiantly keep the rock structure exactly how you layed it out, thats awesome. Also, im sure this was already said, but mp10 will defiantly be enough even for SPS i have two on my 48"X18" and i keep them tuned down a little.

Also, i don't know if the 30g comes with the overflow pipe etc.....but don't use it. Its very cheap. and there slip-on.
GLWB!

The reefer

Looks like a sweet build! I would defiantly keep the rock structure exactly how you layed it out, thats awesome. Also, im sure this was already said, but mp10 will defiantly be enough even for SPS i have two on my 48"X18" and i keep them tuned down a little.

Also, i don't know if the 30g comes with the overflow pipe etc.....but don't use it. Its very cheap. and there slip-on.
GLWB!
Thanks. The rock work is already epoxied together so that's how it's gonna b. since its a short tank and its gonna b more of a look down tank, so I'm gonna b putting sps on both sides of the aquascape. It's gonna b in the center of the tank so the fish have a bunch of swimming room all around the rock. I hope it works out.

The reefer

I was thinking about it but then this is only a 12" deep tank I may b wrong but I feel I won't need the tir lens. I could b wrong though. I would like to upgrade to the radion pro once I have the money saved up. Ill see how it goes with this gen 1 and go from there.

rosko23

I was thinking about it but then this is only a 12" deep tank I may b wrong but I feel I won't need the tir lens. I could b wrong though. I would like to upgrade to the radion pro once I have the money saved up. Ill see how it goes with this gen 1 and go from there.
Prob won't need them for ur tank. If it was deeper or wider... But urs is the ideal size for the original lenses.

The reefer

Prob won't need them for ur tank. If it was deeper or wider... But urs is the ideal size for the original lenses.
Yea I'm still not sure how much intensity I'm gonna have to have this radion without frying my corals. The radion r super bright. But i Can't wait to have it setup.

Duc1098

I've been thinking of getting one of these. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. Is that the stand that is made for it or did you do a custom stand?

The reefer

I bought a marineland perfecto stand. I looked everywhere for the deep blue stand but no one here locally sells it.

numsie53

Direct, got the med. size $39.00 + shipping, says I will have it in 10 days which will be fine, I won't have water in my tank till a week from this Wednesday.