to the mod who edited my post in the thread "when going to a sellers home..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinman

Wtf, Jose got banned ??

Shouldn't it be Tha other way around ?? I'm confused now :(

There are ppl who indirectly attack "only newbies" and cries wolf all the time, ppl who advertise and influence ppl to buy things so they get commission, ppl who cry wolf all the time, ppl who makes newbies feel like leaving the hobby, and yet they get to enjoy the forum while ppl like Jose who are good at heart and welcome new reefers but not so naive enough to twist words around and make it look like no damage is done are the ones to take the hit :(, just like life it happens here also. Sad.

I don't advocate Jose's starting this thread, but he just wanted to air out his frustration. But Banning ??

We all miss you Jose. Waiting for you to come back

Herbie

Banned
it's a three day temp ban folks.

Opinions are awesome, insults are in the rules. It's that simple. Everyone has different skill levels at internet maneuvering. Some are good at it some are bad. Mods can only mod within the rules. I'm sure cops hate busting hungry people who steal food and enjoy busting rich punk teens drag racing down busy streets. They arrest both people though. If they didn't then everyone would drag race and steal food all the time. Just get better at stealing the food and you don't have to worry about the cops. . . Mods gotta mod. Let's all try to see this for what it is and move on. We don't need anymore casualties here.

Status
Not open for further replies.