Vitamin C Dosing

I've seen the tank many times. It's beautiful! Stop over and see it sometime.
I have little to no interest in this offer. Thank you though, I'm certain that photographs would suffice. As you can see by posts throughout this forum I am not alone in my feelings on the topic.

Pufferpunk

I have no present pics--not very good at taking them but my tank looks the same--actually better than that pic I posted, as the corals are thriving in there. I moved a lot of them to other tanks, because they were getting so large & fragged many others. Yes, I have had a few "bugs" lately, but this is normal reefkeeping & has nothing to do with dosing VC or not.

I think the point is getting missed all bluetoothtusk/ I / others are asking is is there any proof that vit c does anything? I drink a beer every time I do a water change or work on the tank that doesn't mean it does anything to help my tank or corals but I would recommend it

I think the point is getting missed all bluetoothtusk/ I / others are asking is is there any proof that vit c does anything? I drink a beer every time I do a water change or work on the tank that doesn't mean it does anything to help my tank or corals but I would recommend it
This is exactly correct. <<<MOD EDIT: Deleted for yet more personal attacks (Infraction Issued)>>>

I have no present pics--not very good at taking them but my tank looks the same--actually better than that pic I posted, as the corals are thriving in there. I moved a lot of them to other tanks, because they were getting so large & fragged many others. Yes, I have had a few "bugs" lately, but this is normal reefkeeping & has nothing to do with dosing VC or not.
If your tank looks better than the photo you posted, you should have no problems just taking a simple picture with a point and shoot camera. The automatic white balance adjustment takes very accurate photographs.

Furthermore, Dino and Macro growth are directly related to high nutrient levels which would be directly related to Vit C. Also flatworm population is related to high nutrient levels which are directly related to Vit C. With proper husbandry and QT technicques that advanced aquarists employ these are not normal reefkeeping.

jcarlilesiu

Do you have any recent photos as just raw photographs? You keep posting these outdated processed professional photographs of your tank and corals but have since mentioned many issues with your tank.
So now you are doubting the authenticity of the photos, or their accuracy, since they prove that the poster and their opinions/experiences have revealed a successful tank?

jcarlilesiu

I have little to no interest in this offer. Thank you though, I'm certain that photographs would suffice. As you can see by posts throughout this forum I am not alone in my feelings on the topic.
Look bud.

Nobody owes you anything. If you doubt that the recommendations provided by the user are accurate, you are free to say so. When they provide photographs to prove that they do in fact have the experience to back up their positions, nobody needs to do anything to "suffice" your requirements.

You said your piece, with others agreeing, that the posters methods may not actually contribute to their success. Now move along.

jcarlilesiu

The report and the source of the justification was provided earlier in this thread. If that isn't sufficient enough for your expectations, then take it to mean that you doubt its accuracy and move along.

So now you are doubting the authenticity of the photos, or their accuracy, since they prove that the poster and their opinions/experiences have revealed a successful tank?
There is no doubt that the photos which were professionally taken and processed (you can tell they have been processed) are currently accurate.

I will certainly say one this for the staff of this forum. You all stick together. Moderators get involved 100x more when the comments/questions are posed to another moderator.

The report and the source of the justification was provided earlier in this thread. If that isn't sufficient enough for your expectations, then take it to mean that you doubt its accuracy and move along.
A report and justification based on a phenomena present in Humans or the report printed for a vendor selling their goods?

If you were not a moderator, a moderator would tell you that if you do not like the commentary in a thread that you do not need to post in it.

jcarlilesiu

There is no doubt that the photos which were professionally taken and processed (you can tell they have been processed) are currently accurate.

I will certainly say one this for the staff of this forum. You all stick together. Moderators get involved 100x more when the comments/questions are posed to another moderator.
Your threads were deleted when you addressed regular members in the insulting manner which you seem completely incapable of refraining from.

Its obvious that your purpose on this forum is to cause problems. You have had multiple posts deleted, modified, and you still continue your provocation creating an environment which is both unwarranted and unfriendly to the rest of the forum.

Thread locked.

jcarlilesiu

A report and justification based on a phenomena present in Humans or the report printed for a vendor selling their goods?

If you were not a moderator, a moderator would tell you that if you do not like the commentary in a thread that you do not need to post in it.
Like all things in science, if you have an issue with the source, it appears that your problem is between you and the author. Its not between you and those who use it to justify their position.

What I don't like is your inability to have peaceful and insightful discussions without the need to flame members and cause problems.

Pufferpunk

IDK what you mean by processed but Gary is very professional & never changes or enhances the colors of his pictures. I will admit I do not QT. I also overfeed.