Waterbox 270LX

Chase_The_Reefer

Yea Achilles are tough. He was touch and go for a little bit but after 2 weeks of full copper and then 2 weeks of general cure and by the end of all that he was eating like a pig so I felt comfortable enough to add him. Tons of freshwater dips were also useful.

Chase_The_Reefer

Coming right along. Nice fish choices. Good luck with the Achilles. I hear they can be tough.
Turns out I had bad luck with the Achilles and it died. Really sucks it was a beautiful fish. I have no idea why it passed it was doing fine eating like a pig and swimming around one minute and dead the next no rhyme or reason that I’ve been able to figure out.

Chase_The_Reefer

Just received a 57 watt Uv sterilizer for the tank I am running it off a Sicce 3.0 Cant wait to see how it affects the ecosystem of the tank. I bet its going to definitely take care of the Stray cyano. I'm hoping it will reduce algae and clear up the water a bit.

Chase_The_Reefer

Wow I haven’t posted in a while high school has kept me busy 🤣 anyways wanted to share the progress I’ve been getting more and more into acros! Recently I got two extremely colorful frags a wwc solar flair(you can def guess which photo that one is and a Vivid Confetti;)57E4DAAC-2A56-4A45-829E-809D8DDDD567.jpegA7BF328C-B010-463D-87BD-7CA0440C195E.jpeg5ED5F363-7411-4D04-9E5B-2C9C30D92F97.jpegE9E07B5E-DFEA-4A64-808F-2DA2BDC573F8.jpeg

Chase_The_Reefer

IMG_3008.jpeg
I haven’t done an update in so long, the reef is pretty much on autopilot right now…as I graduate and prepare for a new chapter of my life in college I wonder how my tank will change with me, it definitely will become more neglected as I am attending and out of state college. Here’s what the reef looks like today I will make sure to document as much as I can this summer.