Website Upgrades!

goat585

Administrator
Is Chicago reefs working for everyone on tapatalk? I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Then I unfollowed and when I click to go into Chicago reefs it just says network error and wont go in
Tapatalk plug in was just fixed overnight and working for me now. I had to unfollow Chicago Reefs then follow it again. Log in and its been fine for me all morning.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
@goat585 Hey, I know you are likely busy but wanted to let you know, permissions are still wacky for editing posts you own. If you haven't had a chance to look into it yet, ignore me! :)

ninjamyst

Premium member
Is there something wrong with the latest threads on the home page? I always use that to show me new updates to threads. But right now, I don't think it is working right. I see someone created a new post in General Forum but that post doesn't show up on Home Page under latest threads....

Chicagoreefs

Administrator
Staff member
Is there something wrong with the latest threads on the home page? I always use that to show me new updates to threads. But right now, I don't think it is working right. I see someone created a new post in General Forum but that post doesn't show up on Home Page under latest threads....
If you hit new posts there is automatically a filter applied. That is check marked unread. If you go to upper right thread menu area there is a filters button. If you uncheck marked unread and then check save settings it should come up the way it worked on vb. Im not sure I can globally fix that setting or if its user dependent. Let me see if I can screen shot it.

ninjamyst

Premium member
Ahh ok. So New Posts are no longer on the home page like before? I have to go to What's New --> New Posts instead now. I guess that's ok. But I feel it's better to have New Posts as the Home Page to drive more activities from members. I been checking Home Page only to see new posts and I thought the forum was dead with no one participating.

goat585

Administrator
Ahh ok. So New Posts are no longer on the home page like before? I have to go to What's New --> New Posts instead now. I guess that's ok. But I feel it's better to have New Posts as the Home Page to drive more activities from members. I been checking Home Page only to see new posts and I thought the forum was dead with no one participating.
I will have to look at the home page it should be showing new posts. Let me check those settings to see what is going on. Thanks for the input

Chicagoreefs

Administrator
Staff member
This is fixed now. The home page shows the new posts up top. Thanks