What defines large??

P.Olsen

What defines large? I have a 210 that a lot of poeple (espcially my wife) think is huge but it is dwarfed by my buddies 650.

fastrc

Well i use a 125 for reef and 300 for shark tank, Depends on what your needs are as to if it's big enough or not, I think a 300 reef would be overkill but a 125 shark tank is to small!

soggy pocktets

comes down to a matter of perspective. one of my tanks is 240 gal, it is 8x3x16"...it is a fowlr. friends that come over not in the hobby think it's HUGE...I am already thinking about why I should have gone bigger...

lunacris

personally i say if you have to ask your self is this safe to put on my floor with out buckling it its big i often ask myself that with my 75 gallon tank after adding all weight i come to a rough guesstimate around 1000 lbs so i have to agree 90 and above is big

fastrc

Good luck with that 1 triggerfish, Try telling her the frags you will end up with you can sell and buy her some nice gifts cause you luv her SOOOOO much, That worked for me lol

marius

Good luck with that 1 triggerfish, Try telling her the frags you will end up with you can sell and buy her some nice gifts cause you luv her SOOOOO much, That worked for me lol
I did that... I told her to let me upgrade and i will give the money. And I did upgrade and sold the tank last night. Well she rememberd and asked for the money :( ..... I was so happy when I sold it cause I wanted a naso tang.... Oh well. Be carefull what u promise... :spam: