What happen to the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeReef

Mike do you plan to return to Chicago or stay out west? I know you run socalireefs.com out there as well. Just seems like this is a good way to further fracture the Chicagoland marine hobbyist community even more than it already is. From the perspective of a Chicagoan who plans to spend the next good portion of their life in this city it is kind of a shame.
Why does this matter. I just provide the forum and i dont see myself as anyone superior. The members make up this community not me

SkullV

Why does this matter. I just provide the forum and i dont see myself as anyone superior. The members make up this community not me
It matters because without a Chicago based staff presence things like the MCF event will never happen again. No matter how involved the members are.

EyeReef

Thanks for your concern guys but ill make sure cr is well taken care of. Now lets enjoy the holiday and get back to reefing

bennyblanco

It matters because without a Chicago based staff presence things like the MCF event will never happen again. No matter how involved the members are.
Double +1. TeamCR put on a great event. They really busted their humps to pull that off! I have a hard time believing that random members will step up like that. Events like that is what Chicago has been missing. It's a shame that will be the last one.

EyeReef

If you guys feel that strongly about having a set of moderators still around, I will do that for the community.

The reefer

Sounds good that way we can have ppl in Chicago organize and set events like how Eric did for the mcf event. I know he had plans for more events so how come he isn't a mod anymore. He is the best mod at organizing and recruiting. Y would u not put him again.?

Status
Not open for further replies.