What's your favorite coral?

fishyfish22

Premium member
As the title says. What's your favorite coral? Could be one you have, have had, or maybe you dream to have!

If rarity or cost or invasiveness wasnt an issue.

Even if you dont keep coral, which one appeals to you?

fishyfish22

Premium member
I can start. My dream coral is a sunset monti... not the superman or the mystic but the old school orange with green polyp sunset montipora.

I just can never justify ordering it online (shipping) and no one seems to have It locally available for sale

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I have to many. I really love brightly colored sps but one of my favorite original corals are torches. I love the tentacles and how they provide so much movement in a tank.

ninjamyst

Premium member
I can start. My dream coral is a sunset monti... not the superman or the mystic but the old school orange with green polyp sunset montipora.

I just can never justify ordering it online (shipping) and no one seems to have It locally available for sale
I can hook you up with sunset monti. Had mine for years and it is encrusting so much that I often have to kill the edge to keep it from spreading. I just need to find a way to cut off a chucnk off the rock. Will you let know when I do.

My fav coral is ricordea. Easy to care for, doesn't move around, beautiful colors

dvanlier05

It's a true lineage Colorado Sunburst, Supernova, or Lemon Drop anemone for me. Love them but not the price tags. One day maybe

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I’m a big fan of palmers blue Milli. I also really like vivid’s rainbow delight when colored up.... which is hard to do.