Whats your favorite fish or coral?

goat585

Administrator
For this month's premium member giveaway please sure a picture of your favorite fish, coral, or invert. You do not have to have one. Just share what you like.

Anyone who wants to share their favorite livestock please share. You do not need to be a premium member to share, just need to be a premium member if you want to be entered in this months Giveaway.

Last edited:

Fish_wiz2

Here's my own and favorite, white spot anemone shrimp, shout out to [MENTION=146]Wojtek[/MENTION] for the shrimp and the rock anemone it's in!

Edit: I'm an idiot, thought the prize was a premium membership... I'll keep the pic up anyways for fun, if you want to remove it [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] feel free, my bad on this.

Last edited:

goat585

Administrator
Here's my own and favorite, white spot anemone shrimp, shout out to [MENTION=146]Wojtek[/MENTION] for the shrimp and the rock anemone it's in!

Edit: I'm an idiot, thought the prize was a premium membership... I'll keep the pic up anyways for fun, if you want to remove it [MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] feel free, my bad on this.
Anyone can reply to the thread and thanks for responding. I like seeing what everyone likes. It's always interesting to see what people are drawn to.

My favorite fish is probably the Achilles Tang. I obviously don't have one, but one day I hope to.

My favorite current livestock which I can never get good pics of though, is my Flame Angel.

Mpdan

Premium member
Borrowed picture. I have always wanted one, too expensive when I had the 75 gallon tank. Now I have downgraded and cannot have one. Maybe one day I'll have an aggressive fish only tank.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
Although I don't have one since I don't have a big enough tank for it ..it would have to be Powder Blue Tang

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tinman

Borrowed picture. I have always wanted one, too expensive when I had the 75 gallon tank. Now I have downgraded and cannot have one. Maybe one day I'll have an aggressive fish only tank.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Darn thats like a painted living nuclear submarine :) wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enzo1028

Premium member

I love my Long Nose Hawk, very cool fish that has some personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

Favorite fish I'll never be able to own: koi tang, favorite nano fish: red banded hi fin goby, favorite coral: elegance, favorite invert: Hawaiian harlequin shrimp pair.... and pretty much everything in between

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk