Whats your favorite public aquariums across the country?

goat585

Administrator
Whats your favorite public aquariums across the country? I enjoy the one in Denver when we travel thay way. Usually not very busy and a bunch of cool exhibits.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fish_wiz2

Georgia aquarium for me. To us reefers it's "ehhh" lol but the size of the exhibits and variety of livestock is incredible.

To keep people from wasting their money, I'd never go back to any of the SeaWorlds.

Nytelighter

The National Aquarium in Baltimore, MD. The Black Tip Reef Shark exhibit is super cool.

Outside of the country...the Dubai Mall Aquarium.

Georgia Aquarium is of course a top aquarium. The exhibits are amazing, and their natural light reef tank is awesome too. Boston Aquarium is good, but bad for crowds. Monterey Bay aquarium is another incredible one. And the Ripley's in the Smokies is also awesome. My goal is to see every top rated aquarium in the country, and eventually the world.

Reef4Mat

Check out the Vancouver, BC aquarium. It’s smaller, but the exhibits are top-notch. Definitely worth my money.

LatinoHeat

I've personally been to the Georgia Aquarium twice! The hands interactive displays with sharks, anemones, stingrays, & penguins makes Shedd look like a trip to Petco. I love it hands down.