Who has the best fish selection???

mlreef

I wanted to take my wife and kids today to a LFS that has the best selection of fish. I figure that this would be a great reason to get us all out of the house on the 100+ degree day and get a new fish.

I live in S. Naperville but will travel anywhere in the Chicago-land area today.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Mike.

Funlad3

I hate to say it, but probably Living Sea. They have tons of fish, but I just straight up don't like them...

mr_z

I will have to say aquatica does in all the ones I've gone to all their fish are very colorfull unlike certain places that the fish look washed out. There is also animal crackers in marionette park that just redid their whole saltwater section and their prices are incredible and have some awesome fish finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlreef

I will have to say aquatica does in all the ones I've gone to all their fish are very colorfull unlike certain places that the fish look washed out. There is also animal crackers in marionette park that just redid their whole saltwater section and their prices are incredible and have some awesome fish finally.

That also sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

mr_z

I'd say while your there stop at reef city it's about 10-15 minute south of it.

Prov3:5-6

I'd say while your there stop at reef city it's about 10-15 minute south of it.

+1 ReefCity is my Go-To Guy. They are great with prices and both of them are super nice and friendly

dohc97

i personally think beyond the reef has a better selection than living seas. A lot of people in this hobby hate them, but i have never been treated bad there and i get good deals on fish..

SkunkerX

Chicago Fish and Coral Company
14416 John Humphrey Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462

About 15 min from Chicago Fish to Aquatica or Rob's Aquatics
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Aquatica
16649 S. Oak Park Avenue (UNIT D)
Tinley Park, IL 60477
[/FONT]

5 min drive from Aquatica to Rob's

Rob's Aquitics