Who love Pond and Kois?

Wildisme

Sadly I order off eBay. I ordered from 2 local places. Things never really grew. Bought a 50 pack off eBay. Things blew up in my pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish_wiz2

Looking forward to going to my local shop to pickup water hyacinths once the hard freezes are done.
Lucky, even with a barrier my koi still manage to find the hyacinths and eat the roots or lay eggs in them and rampage the barrier area. I miss how beautiful mine flowered when my koi were still young.

Wildisme

I ordered two orders of 50. I actually got an email saying they didn't have enough good plants at one facility. And asked if I could wait one week for them to get more from their other facility.

Told me straight out. I can ship you 100 but they will be small and not great condition, I could get full refund, or wait a week for nice healthy plants and get a few extra for the wait. Needless to say I waited.

Around 10% have a baby plant already growing off the mother and I'd say 10-15% are already blooming.

Just sux because it takes a while to grow some baby plants to get the mothers to stand up straight. So I get a mess for a month. Then they should start standing and looking amazing.

Fish_wiz2

I ordered two orders of 50. I actually got an email saying they didn't have enough good plants at one facility. And asked if I could wait one week for them to get more from their other facility.

Told me straight out. I can ship you 100 but they will be small and not great condition, I could get full refund, or wait a week for nice healthy plants and get a few extra for the wait. Needless to say I waited.

Around 10% have a baby plant already growing off the mother and I'd say 10-15% are already blooming.

Just sux because it takes a while to grow some baby plants to get the mothers to stand up straight. So I get a mess for a month. Then they should start standing and looking amazing.

This is sweet, if you want to sell me some, shoot me a PM :p At this rate mine will not flower this summer....

Wildisme

This is sweet, if you want to sell me some, shoot me a PM :p At this rate mine will not flower this summer....
Remind me in about a month if your still interested. I wanna let them get established and start producing baby plants before I get rid of any.

Wildisme

First day with the new plants in and the fish are way more active and towards the top. I usually only see 1-2 of my large ones swimming around at a time. Had 5 of them swimming around within the top 1'

jrwoltman

Hey, if you can't wait, I ordered my hyancinths from wooddy5768 on ebay. This is my second year ordering from them and they are organically raised and fantastic.

maidia

Team CR
I like these kois , I got some of these in my old pond...I miss them a lot...

[video=youtube;hMON50SjdSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMON50SjdSo[/video]

Wildisme

For those of you who may have wondered about the actual depth of my pond. I am 6'3" and the top of the bricks were just above eye level for me yesterday.

Btw free goldfish for anyone with a pond who could use some! 3-5" each. Already pulled and ready to go.

Still around 20" of water in this photo.