Who wants a 8x8x8 DeepBlueProfessional Cube? (GroupBuy)

jrpark22000

Premium member
Please either PM or reply if you are interested in the previously discussed Deep Blue 8x8x8 2.2gal rimless cube. This is open to anyone who wants and will pay for a tank, not just FragClub. As this is being used to calculate shipping, please only reply if you are going to buy.

You may have seen the thread and question where AverageGuys stated they can get these at about $21 ea plus shipping. We are trying to determine shipping but need a firm count first. The more buyers, the less your share of the shipping. Once we can get a shipping quote, group buy details can be setup.

Tank can be seen here;
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?11960-Frag-Club

**Distribution and pickup will mostly likely be available in Highland, IN(Japan for those of you who are unfamiliar) and Naperville area. **

**Update**

GroupBuy is DEAD. There are not enough interested to offset shipping costs.

scotty

Pickup will not be a problem. I will be working with Josh to get these to you guys, If we have some overpass rendevous, we will make this work. Put me in for 1

scotty

having an Indiana (japan) and west burbs should help you guys out that decided to be smarter and live in Indiana.

Herbie

Banned
having an Indiana (japan) and west burbs should help you guys out that decided to be smarter and live in Indiana.
naperville and japan might as well both be antarctica for me. Anyone going to be running north with these? Not to be a pain, but driving is about $0.40/mile for me. :)

DD

"Rambo"
naperville and japan might as well both be antarctica for me. Anyone going to be running north with these? Not to be a pain, but driving is about $0.40/mile for me. :)
I can probably transport for you Nate. I likey Sho Tank :)

jrpark22000

Premium member
Updated the first post with requests. With the pickup and delivery talk let me know if any Maybes change to Yes or if anyone else wants in.

I'll give it until tomorrow during the day until I deliver the numbers to AverageGuy.

capysolo

If we get these before Feb 15, i can make a run up to fox lake on that day. It would in the morning, say 7-8am. After that i will be on my way to MN.