Who wants a 8x8x8 DeepBlueProfessional Cube? (GroupBuy)

Tank2379

I'm still at all about the Sears thing I didn't think anyone would order from them...lol... That's awesome that we can get it from them...

swaelok

I know. They were having a sale last week on online orders it was $28 plus shipping. It came out to $35. So not to bad.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ok, preliminary shipping quote is in. $175 for a pallet for residential delivery in chicagoland. AverageGuys is seeing if there is a cheaper delivery option.

For 10 tank GB, if $21 a tank cost and a $17.50 shipping split, that would be under $40 each.

Given this $40 estimate, are any of the YES or MAYBE people changing your minds?

rosko23

Ok, preliminary shipping quote is in. $175 for a pallet for residential delivery in chicagoland. AverageGuys is seeing if there is a cheaper delivery option.

For 10 tank GB, if $21 a tank cost and a $17.50 shipping split, that would be under $40 each.

Given this $40 estimate, are any of the YES or MAYBE people changing your minds?
$175 for a pallet? That's kinda pricey I think. Deliver it to a local business if possible. Wayyy cheaper. I paid like $75 for my tanks to be delivered on a pallet. And my stuff weighed like 250lbs

Averageguys

If we ship it to the ceva hub its 90$ so split 10 ways thats aprox $30 a tank including shipping give or take a dollar or two

Tank2379

I would see about the cheaper option first if we can get it for $90 and pick it up at a Hub that would be better deal all together... I'm still in no matter what... :)

jrpark22000

Premium member
$175 for a pallet? That's kinda pricey I think. Deliver it to a local business if possible. Wayyy cheaper. I paid like $75 for my tanks to be delivered on a pallet. And my stuff weighed like 250lbs
Agreed, and that's why I wanted to use the $175 price for a recommit for people. This should be the highest cost for 10 and should be worst case scenario. As compared to sears current price the GB cheaper.

******Please can I get a PM or reply from anyone who wants to change their status?****

capysolo

I'd be in for a $30 tank, but not more. I'd take my chances getting it somewhere else, or go with a different tank. Again, depends on where and when pickup would be. Naperville next week would be perfect, probably.

MMreef

Just to let you know all ,Best Fish in Milwaukee sells those for $32.99 . Quick trip there and no waiting for shipping. They carry full line of Deep Blue tanks.

scotty

IF someone wants to make the trek with me, cool, otherwise I can give best fish a call next week, and see how many they have, just gotta get a tank of gas. I'm off work all week on "vacation" next week.

Herbie

Banned
i might run up ther saturday. been looking for a reason to go there and Milwaukee is closer to me than Naperville. . . (and chicago)

Tank2379

Just to let you know all ,Best Fish in Milwaukee sells those for $32.99 . Quick trip there and no waiting for shipping. They carry full line of Deep Blue tanks.
Brian always takes care of me when I go up there... Bought my 60G setup from him... Hands down gave me a price no other LFS in the city or suburbs could beat...

jrpark22000

Premium member
The YES list is down to 5 people for a tank over $30.

$175 shipping $105(5) tanks = $56 ea
$90 shipping $105 (5) tanks = $39 ea

To get $90 shipping I’d need someone who lives closer to pick up. With fuel and time off work, the $90 shipping option costs me more than the $175 after all is said and done. At $56 ea it the same price as Sears so why go through all the trouble… Anyone close to the Ceva Logistics hub in Elk Grove Village, 1717 Busse Rd and willing?