Who wants a 8x8x8 DeepBlueProfessional Cube? (GroupBuy)

Best Fish

I was just told of this group buy and that I was mentioned. I see it's already in progress/completed. In the future if there is an interest, I would be glad to do a group buy for Deep Blue tanks. I bring them back about every 6 weeks when I pick up live gulf rock. I actually leave Saturday for my next run so its probably too late for this trip. However feel free to email me in the future for a Deep Blue or any other group buy. Regarding the Deep Blue, I typically drive through the Chicago area (I294) about 3pm on my return trip so would be willing to meet somewhere (1 stop) to deliver products if someone can take over from there. I am usually numb by that part of the trip as I drive pretty much straight thru and am going on 36+ hrs of no sleep. (So don't ask me to count tanks..lol) Just to give you an idea, the 8x8x8 would be $21, 12x12x12 would be $33, total, no tax,etc. I guess I would want at least 10 tanks per group buy. Typically the quantity is not an issue, right now they show 40+ of each tank in stock.

Just thought I would throw this out there for future consideration. I would be glad to do it. Having a nice drop off point I guess is the key to any group buy. Alternatively if someone wants to make the trip up here, its really not that bad of a ride, we are right off the expressway. Plus I would make it worth there while in discounts on salt or something for the person making the trip. We always have great prices on our hardgoods and fish anyway. For example , 200 gal box of reef crystals is running $39 this month in our flyer we posted here.

Brian --"Best Fish" --Milwaukee

Tank2379

Small.. But I like the challenge nit to get a top off on this is going to be challenging at itself... I have a Aquaclear 20 that will work just fine for flow no other pumps should be required... This should be fun

Tank2379

I was just told of this group buy and that I was mentioned. I see it's already in progress/completed. In the future if there is an interest, I would be glad to do a group buy for Deep Blue tanks. I bring them back about every 6 weeks when I pick up live gulf rock. I actually leave Saturday for my next run so its probably too late for this trip. However feel free to email me in the future for a Deep Blue or any other group buy. Regarding the Deep Blue, I typically drive through the Chicago area (I294) about 3pm on my return trip so would be willing to meet somewhere (1 stop) to deliver products if someone can take over from there. I am usually numb by that part of the trip as I drive pretty much straight thru and am going on 36+ hrs of no sleep. (So don't ask me to count tanks..lol) Just to give you an idea, the 8x8x8 would be $21, 12x12x12 would be $33, total, no tax,etc. I guess I would want at least 10 tanks per group buy. Typically the quantity is not an issue, right now they show 40+ of each tank in stock.

Just thought I would throw this out there for future consideration. I would be glad to do it. Having a nice drop off point I guess is the key to any group buy. Alternatively if someone wants to make the trip up here, its really not that bad of a ride, we are right off the expressway. Plus I would make it worth there while in discounts on salt or something for the person making the trip. We always have great prices on our hardgoods and fish anyway. For example , 200 gal box of reef crystals is running $39 this month in our flyer we posted here.

Brian --"Best Fish" --Milwaukee
This would have been our best option other than AP. Brian thanks for chiming in...

jrpark22000

Premium member
Anyone ready to start your seperate build thread discussing your setup with some more pictures? I'm still waiting for tracking info for my tank order :bebored:

***Edit: Tank will be here Friday!!