Who wants a 8x8x8 DeepBlueProfessional Cube? (GroupBuy)

Tank2379

Except he never has any... Could we place a group order through him though?
We very well should... It might have been better to go that route than trying to deal elsewhere since he has a relationship with Deep Blue already. We may even get a cheaper rate with how many are ordered... can some ask him?

DD

"Rambo"
Okay I just got a reply:

Hello, Mr. Diomede,

Please do not worry. You have ordered the last item from the old stock at old price.

In case you'll be interested in additional items, they will be at new price.

Do not hesitate to contact us should any questions appear.

Best regards,
Customers Support @ MaxPetShop

So basically they were responding to my original question as to how many they still had in stock.

So the new price is 39.99 plus shipping.

So in short: If you've already ordered from them and had the funds withdrawn from your paypal, you will get the item. Hopefully :p

jrpark22000

Premium member
I'm pretty sure Jeff and Scott did contact Dave.

If it is a sure thing the rules won't open up, I'm ready to spend the $50 from sears... (#$%^&@*!! $50 for a 2.2gal)

DD

"Rambo"
lol, we blew them up on that item. they apoloized to me and said it would ship today.
Hahahahaha, we sure did!!

They are responsive which I like. I hate waiting all day for someone to get back to me.

What's funny is that they saw a huge influx of people wanting these tanks and saw an opportunity to make ten bucks more. Very entrepreneurial of them.

Tank2379

lol, we blew them up on that item. they apoloized to me and said it would ship today.
Hahahahaha, we sure did!!

They are responsive which I like. I hate waiting all day for someone to get back to me.

What's funny is that they saw a huge influx of people wanting these tanks and saw an opportunity to make ten bucks more. Very entrepreneurial of them.
Do you guys know if they shipped yours yet?

I've also found a pretty cool place that offer glass tanks in pico sizes that are as sleek as the DB 2.2 in similar sizes.

http://micro-reefs.com/aquariums.html the 2 gallon version...

these guys are a sponsor at the nano reef forum so they look reliable.
And they also come with matching glass top with plastic holders. They are priced right. Perhaps a GB can be worked out by someone if there are enough people doing this?

Tank2379

I think Scotty's whole point for this Frag Club is to have unity. Your either in or your out of the Circle of trust. I know some of these other Tank look awesome and the waiting is unbarrable. But I think this kinda of defeats the purpose of going thru this process... Just sayin

jrpark22000

Premium member
I fully agree Frankie. Of all of the alternate choices, the micro-reef 2gal is probably the closest to meeting the intent Scotty has stated. It might be an option for those outside of the competition who don't want to spend $50 on the deep blue but still have a 2 gallon tank with a very similar look.

Tank2379

I fully agree Frankie. Of all of the alternate choices, the micro-reef 2gal is probably the closest to meeting the intent Scotty has stated. It might be an option for those outside of the competition who don't want to spend $50 on the deep blue but still have a 2 gallon tank with a very similar look.
Yeah.... I saw a Nice 3G JBJ Cubey AIO at Premium that I am thinking about getting also... Heck I might have 2 picos by the time this is all said and done with,... lol

capysolo

That's where I'm at now. I don't need to be in the actual competition, just looking for a nice desk tank. Frag club was a away for me to do that, get some coral i normally wouldn't be able to myself, and have some friendly competition. But, I'm not willing to pay a fortune to do out. So if it comes down to it, I'll make the tank i want, and "compete" outside the main competition.