Wife vs cement who wins

jrpark22000

Premium member
That's a lot of pushed steel. Even a slide hammer thunking with another body hammer/dolley beating the high spots is gonna have a hard time getting it back to allow for a taillight to fit. That was prob 10mph give or take when hitting the wall. But silver lining, it didn't pop the glass :D

jrpark22000

Premium member
You're a long way from IN, but I've got the hammer and dolley sets along with a second pair of hands. You know how to reach me if you need the helping hand.

madjoe

Premium member
That's a lot of pushed steel. Even a slide hammer thunking with another body hammer/dolley beating the high spots is gonna have a hard time getting it back to allow for a taillight to fit. That was prob 10mph give or take when hitting the wall. But silver lining, it didn't pop the glass :D
Yea i just replaced that hatch glass used 350$ and i installed lol dam hatch is like a hundo go figure i was fonna chain it to my pickup and yank it bacj to shape lol. Funny but it did cross my mind . Gotta get bumper off to see the real damage

Joe5688

glad to hear she's ok. If u need a heated garage to work in let me know. I'm only home til the 22nd.

1fishjones

Premium member
Sorry to hear about this madjoe, it really sucks when things like this happen, thank God your wife is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
glad to hear she's ok. If u need a heated garage to work in let me know. I'm only home til the 22nd.
Oh dam u do lol may take u up on that this weekend and get this bumper off and see what i can straighten i ordered a tail light but prib wont be here by then but maybe i can see what else i need plus u down the block so i can drive it back and bot worry bout popo

Joe5688

Glad wife's ok. These cars crumble nowadays.
thats what they are designed to do lol. You know what kinda damage would be done to ur body if cars were still solid steel lol. Car/bodywork giving = less of your body being destroyed on impacts lol

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys . Im glad shes ok too she definitely makes life interesting lol and keeps me busy with broken chit just glad she not the busted one

madjoe

Premium member
Glad your wife is ok,cars can be replaced .better order out a patch panel now
Me to kinda fond of her lol . Havent figure out what to do yet. Definitely easier to get her a new one but this one still runs great it be nice to find one with clean body and blown motor and just do a motor swap and keep all spare parts for future

carpetreef75

Premium member
Me to kinda fond of her lol . Havent figure out what to do yet. Definitely easier to get her a new one but this one still runs great it be nice to find one with clean body and blown motor and just do a motor swap and keep all spare parts for future
I hear ya Bud wouldn't trade mine for nothing she's a keeper thats why i had to take care of her for Christmas ..Hope she keeps me LOL