Wife vs cement who wins

anarchy

Id take the semi! [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION] glad the wife is okay. Bet if you got her a semi shed win the next fight with cement

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
Id take the semi! [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION] glad the wife is okay. Bet if you got her a semi shed win the next fight with cement

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Might win the next battle at the concrete but she's definitely to be sore for weeks upon end

xj_matt

Premium member
Yea once i get the light i can see what needs to be done then some bondo primer and new bumper she be good as new
Take a ride to victory auto wreckers in Bensenville and see if they have one I wouldn't call because they're a pain to get through

madjoe

Premium member
I hear yah but they have taillights as well
Thats already on its way here had to get one with the board for the bulbs it was all busted up but the tail light and light board was 27$ shipped so can't complain im in no hurry only worked on today cause it was warm out lol

xj_matt

Premium member
Thats already on its way here had to get one with the board for the bulbs it was all busted up but the tail light and light board was 27$ shipped so can't complain im in no hurry only worked on today cause it was warm out lol
Nice, yah it was nice today I worked outside in a t shirt lol

madjoe

Premium member
Well idk what u guys did all weekend but tgis what i did

Not perfect but good enough till spring time hard to work with bondo in the dam cold lol and hey didnt have to use duct tape

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys came out ok but has some waves just to cold to deal with it so will just finish it when weather warms up she can drive it now at least
Looks better washed to lol

xj_matt

Premium member
If you take black primer and just dust it on then when you sand it off you will be able to see all your low spots where you will need more bondo