wp40...lose of flow

misenplace101

I notice that my wp40 is not moving the water like before. I did a good cleaning and hope it would solve the problem but no luck. I have tried all the modes along with adjustments. Just wondering if anybody have experience this and what can be done? I'm not trying to bash or start a war, just want some help. I have had my unit for about 9 months now.

SMACKERS4

i have a Wp-40 w/ new controller & power supply, if you wanted to come test the PS out with your unit, you are more than welcome! (not sure if waukegan is closer to you.....)

misenplace101

What mode did you usually use? I wonder if it's a power issue...
Borrow Shaun's controller!
W1 is what I use the most but will switch it off else for a few hours a week to stir up the gunk.

Good idea :).

HEY SHAUN!!!! Whatcha doing tonight???? Lol

thinkfuture

I notice that my wp40 is not moving the water like before. I did a good cleaning and hope it would solve the problem but no luck. I have tried all the modes along with adjustments. Just wondering if anybody have experience this and what can be done? I'm not trying to bash or start a war, just want some help. I have had my unit for about 9 months now.
What do you mean it is not moving water, it's not Good to bash a Chinese company, it's a great product. I think you are doing something wrong.
Oh sorry, you did not want any war, all Good :))

let's catch up & try some options.

By the way did you plug in the pump?

misenplace101

What do you mean it is not moving water, it's not Good to bash a Chinese company, it's a great product. I think you are doing something wrong.
Oh sorry, you did not want any war, all Good :))

let's catch up & try some options.

By the way did you plug in the pump?
Oh!! You had to go there..... Are you saying an Asian is using an Asian product wrong???