Yet another Anarchy build

anarchy

You're getting growth on that acro and that always keeps me happy even when I have algae and/or cyano :woohoo:. I've been going back and forth every 3-4 weeks with bad cyano outbreaks. I seem to have narrowed it down to AcroPower as a fuel source plus the nitrates being slightly elevated. I might have a small amount of cyano that is so minimal I don't even care about it but when I add the AcroPower it blows up.

I just learned this the other day from a friend, but if you use a long piece of rigid airline tubing to syphon the cyano then you can pinpoint the removal and use very little water. It takes a little while but he said he can syphon his 180 of cyano and only go through about 5g of water. This allows the ability to syphon the cyano daily without using a ton of salt water.
Yeah the growth from that acro has really kept me going.

I was dealing with cyano for awhile. I'm glad that's finally over.

Also the hair algae is really weak. I was able to suck alot out without even having to pull any.

I've heard the airline trick before just don't have the patience for it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

anarchy

Well I still have just been letting everything run on autopilot. I really need to do a water Change and get the water good enough to support an urchin. The bubble algae has really started taking over. Cleaned some powerheads today. I've been debating leaving the hobby, but I literally don't have to do anything but feed my tank and fill my ro.... which I overflowed again today

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk