Zoa lottery

Smith11

The entry fee is dependant on how many people enter. Payment will be cash or possibly pay pal. Preferably cash so i dont have to set up a paypal. And as for the drawings we can ask eyereef, but if he declines ill withdraw my entry and do it myself

Cubbies

Also think about the fragging. I can tell you right now, you are going to loose polyps! Don't count them exact if you are going with it. Also I would go with something a bit nicer if it's going to be such a big group thing. Don't get me wrong they are gorgeous! I have them myself. Just a word of advice.

saltymike

I'm in. Maybe you can get something from one of the sponsors and they can work something out to frag it also.

jayjigga

I'm in. Maybe you can get something from one of the sponsors and they can work something out to frag it also.
That's what I suggested earlier...I'm sure one of them would give us a price for the coral + fragging. Then it's done right and maybe we'll get a crazy nice rock.

Smith11

Ill prob visit mcf some time soon, and ill email some online places. We could do a PE combo but its 200$

saltymike

I've ordered from saltcritters before also and I was happy with what I got. They're not that far away so you don't even have to pay for next day air delivery because ups gets it there in one day. I just think for $200 you can get more bang for your buck from that guy if you buy smaller pieces.

richiet

possibly, but with higher end stuff going for 30-50 per polyp you are only going to get a handfull of polyps for 200 and this turns into a grow-out versus a lottery.

Smith11

Hurry up and enter the contest! Only a few hours left to join if not enough people join ill either extend the deadline to enter or choose a less exspensive peice

m.miller1547

I'm just saying. I thought this may have been a bit bigger maybe. Honestly driving out to drop off a few bucks and picking up hopefully a few polyps wouldn't be worth the gas, tolls and time. I think u should talk to a lfs and setup higher end polyps. Also fragging that rock is gonna suck! If u post a pretty picture; reef guys reach for their wallets. Lol. I'm sure Dave at Aquapros could do something.

Smith11

Yeah i was expecting more entrys too. Ill try to make the trip out to aquapros sometime soon and see what we can work out. Anyone can submit a suggestion rock/ colony

dohc97

suggestion: how about a grow out/lottery hybrid thing? get some really awesome looking high end zoas from one of the online vendors and divide the price by number of entries. Entrust said frags to someone we all know to grow out and as soon as polyps are available start giving them out to prize winners. So for example you could have :

1 st prize: 6 polyps
2 prize: 4 polyps
rest of entries: 2 polyps

i know some on here that can grow zoas like no ones business

ryanjan11

suggestion: how about a grow out/lottery hybrid thing? get some really awesome looking high end zoas from one of the online vendors and divide the price by number of entries. Entrust said frags to someone we all know to grow out and as soon as polyps are available start giving them out to prize winners. So for example you could have :

1 st prize: 6 polyps
2 prize: 4 polyps
rest of entries: 2 polyps

i know some on here that can grow zoas like no ones business
+1

dohc97

going further with this i can almost assure everyone that at least places like procorals, reefpets, etc will be willing to work with something like this and give better prices or freebies.

jayjigga

Yeah i was expecting more entrys too. Ill try to make the trip out to aquapros sometime soon and see what we can work out. Anyone can submit a suggestion rock/ colony
You don't have to drive anywhere. Dave is on here enough. We just have to give him the ok so that he doesn't feel like he's thread jacking. Let's go with Dave because I know he's willing to work this us and make this a fun lottery. He can post pics of what he can offer and we can all chime in. I say extend the dealine a couple more days and let's stir some buzz about it too. :)