Zoa lottery

jayjigga

Lol, yeah with that high end of a paly, it's more a growout than a lottery. Give Dave the ok (since you're the OP) and he'll chime in. He'll take care of us for sure.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Hey guys, not sure what kind of zoas/palys everyone is looking for, have some small colonies of the following, most pics were taken a couple weeks ago, the pics shown are of the pieces I still have available with exception of a couple, still have multiples of most of these in different sizes, so can put together a couple pieces if need be, and have other zoas but mostly in smaller amounts...

jayjigga

Dave, that second pic is SICK!! I think we should set a price, then see how many participants, then procedure as previously planned. I know Dave will take care of us and I'm sure some of you guys would like some of that second pic!

Smith11

School started haha, I'm re setting up my tanks and I'm about 8 days away from being done with one so I'll start looking then. If everything goes according to plan I'll have a50 gallon bow front set up and running about two and a half weeks