1 system 2 displays

lunacris

coming together nicely that stand came out really nice looks like youll have plenty of space to work with as well

anarchy

40 gallons of water cycling

Got my acrylic today. And the wife has agreed as soon as the water and sump are done then everything comes inside a d gets plumbed and started up

anarchy

Thanks tom.

After the lights come on I'll get some pics. Cleared up nicely overnight but I didn't aquascape. Took about 8 hours to get everything done so by 12:30 I didn't want to deal with aquascaping and I just put everything in. Still need to install my ato. Clean up the wiring. Mount the power strips. Put lighting in the stand. Small odd and end things but I'm happy how it turned out

anarchy

Big thanks to [MENTION=108]SkullV[/MENTION] for helping 3 months ago in the planning stages of this tank. Also to [MENTION=2027]1000rrstunna[/MENTION] for passing on some of his left over supplies from his build and of course for drilling the 27! And also to anyone else who may have helped that I forgot to mention. It's been a long 3 month wait but it was worth it