120 Rimless build

jrpark22000

Premium member
looks good considering what you describe what it looked like. And He's helping you help him! No need for work when you can pay him attention :lol:

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Thanks Enzo. I think scaping was the hardest part of the whole build.

Yea the sols so far have been working out very well. The tank is pretty new so I cant say to much about them. The highest I have them ramping up to is %45 %50 %50. Everything I have put in the tank so far has opened up within an hour. I got my first SPS yesterday and it still has great polyp extension today, but we will see how long that lasts.

How's the tank working out for you? I was thinking of picking one up from sca since they have free shipping on them. Any feedback you have with the tank, likes, dislikes? Any feedback would be great!

sk8elenex92

Premium member
The tank has been great so far. The only complaints is the plumbing and bulkhead that comes with it. Not really a big deal. Message Steve at sca and and ask him for new ones. He sent me a sch40 bulkhead and new plumbing. I do like the Euro brace on top when cleaning the top of the tank. Water does not splash over. Now that it's running I really have no complaints. Another guy got a sca tank but got a Herbie setup on it. I guess they drilled it for him.

Spartanman22

/CgAAG1Y5amuEBYYqAAAAAC0NflA300.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Let me know if you ever have a frag of the orange zoas in the background. I used to have a colony of these in an old tank and loved them!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Yeah I can deft frag some of them for you. They are Keds Reds zoas. They are more Red than orange. I do have orange ones as well. Bam Bam's zoas. Let me know if you want to trade for other zoas or really whatever or purchase them.

Spartanman22

Oh ok ya those look more orange than red. The ones I used to have had a black center and a nice pumpkin orange ring out to the skirt. Seller called them black cherries. But I don't have ked reds so I'd be down to trade. I'll see what I have available to frag when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Added a new member to the reef. Blue jaw trigger. He's still really shy when I come near the tank but he's eating. Pellets and frozen ! Also picked up another stick.
RR poison ivy acro.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Love the trigger! It will get less shy quickly. I could easily catch my triggers bare handed if I wanted to.