120 Rimless build

Spartanman22

Nice trigger and I just got the RR poison ivy a couple weeks ago too. They have some crazy PE

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
More sticks! Thank You bryman for the sticks. I think the stick bug bit me but the wife hates them. Another stick she said hah or three!! Now I hope I can keep them alive. Fingers crossed

Green slimmer

Ora ice tort. He was not sure.

And a huge purple Stylo

Sparky312

More sticks! Thank You bryman for the sticks. I think the stick bug bit me but the wife hates them. Another stick she said hah or three!! Now I hope I can keep them alive. Fingers crossed

Hahaha my wife doesn't like my SPS either. "They just sit there," she says! I guess the whole challenge part isn't visible. :) Nice looking tank man, and some nice pieces there

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Well Terrible update today.. I deft have Monti Eating Nudis!!!!!!!!!! AGH MY favorite forest fire piece looks like its on its way out. I found an adult on it this morning and plucked the sucker out with some tweezers and was late to work because of the damn tank.. Boss understands my obsession hah. Looks like it may be a goner. It was encrusting and growing so nicely. I am so pissed. Not sure how they got in, most likely eggs since I dip all my coral I put in. AGH!....

Any tips to get the suckers out. All my other SPS are doing great. Do I have to be monti less for a couple months? Planned this tank to have a nice big monti caps in the back :*( this sucks. Guess after work start ripping all the Montis out and start dipping in Bayer and scraping for eggs. :(

jrpark22000

Premium member
tagging [MENTION=4]lunacris[/MENTION], hopefully he's around and can lend some advice. I don't know anyone else recently who's batteled them, or voiced they batteled them.

Tank2379

Well Terrible update today.. I deft have Monti Eating Nudis!!!!!!!!!! AGH MY favorite forest fire piece looks like its on its way out. I found an adult on it this morning and plucked the sucker out with some tweezers and was late to work because of the damn tank.. Boss understands my obsession hah. Looks like it may be a goner. It was encrusting and growing so nicely. I am so pissed. Not sure how they got in, most likely eggs since I dip all my coral I put in. AGH!....

Any tips to get the suckers out. All my other SPS are doing great. Do I have to be monti less for a couple months? Planned this tank to have a nice big monti caps in the back :*( this sucks. Guess after work start ripping all the Montis out and start dipping in Bayer and scraping for eggs. :(
The devil himself couldn't get rid of those little devils. The eggs are what you need to make sure that are all gone. Depending on how many little nooks and cracks they get into under the Monti you would need to clip that piece and toss it. Killing them isn't going to 100% get rid of the problem. If they layed eggs that's the first thing you need to make sure you eradicate first. If not they will return in full force. Sorry to give you the bad news. Had them before few years back they took out 5 of my monti caps.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
:( Well that's kinda what I thought.. Really upset about the forest fire Digi.. I'm going to start yanking every monti out after work and give them a scrub/dip. If all fails I guess I will have to start all over with Monti's :(

sk8elenex92

Premium member
My boy in addison huh.. I know two people from addison and both names are Joe haha... I think its a strawberry patch monti tho. Whatver it is, a lose is a lose what the hell can I do.. Failed already on my first sps attempt. Not giving up, at least my acros all look good. Thanks guys

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Your just to nice Joe. Those wrasses may be out of questions since I have a leopard wrasse.. He is useless.. I don't ever see that damn fish anyway, only when I work from home he comes out in the morning.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
My two wrasses. Just got the Yellow Coris Monday, so hopefully he can help me get rid of them nudis.. well see. The leopard sucks, just looks pretty. I have took every monti out so far , dipped, and scrubbed them. Had to break off my forest fire from the rock :( boo.. could not believe how many of them fell off in the bayer dip. Could not find any eggs but there has to be some. Going to give me them another dip tonight. Really dont want to throw the suckers, out.. Yea im cheap.. haha.