***1200 gallon reef***

cubanreef

The bluethroat pair and a scopas tang has been added, all are eating and doing well. Still looking for fish that have outgrown your tank so let me know if your breaking down a tank or downgrading and would like to find a new home for your fish :)

I have a flame angel but he is kinda nipping since I have him in a 40 now. In my 90 he never touched coral for 6 months plus he's bossing some more docile fish for his space to. I'd give him to ya he's super healthy and parasite free

cubanreef

tank is doing better than ever, next additions will be:

Multiple Urchins
Carribean Blue Tangs
Sergeant major damsels

cubanreef

Wow has it been 2 going on 3 years already hope everyone is doing well. Decided to bring this tank out of retirement. A lot has happened while away. Pump failure among other things, tank has not stopped running for the past 5 years though. Lots of updates with pictures to come. We can call it the rebirth of the 1200 gallon tank. View attachment 19299

cubanreef

The Fab Five, the survivors of the tank collapse include the clown tang, sailfin tang, a yellow tang, a purple tang and a chevron tang. So there is a little bit of restocking that needs to be done but currently focused on doing a cleanup of the rocks and sand and some 10% water changes. over the next few weeks.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Wow has it been 2 going on 3 years already hope everyone is doing well. Decided to bring this tank out of retirement. A lot has happened while away. Pump failure among other things, tank has not stopped running for the past 5 years though. Lots of updates with pictures to come. We can call it the rebirth of the 1200 gallon tank.

Looking forward the the updates. this is one heck of a big tank that can hold all kinds of fun fish.