***1200 gallon reef***

madjoe

Premium member
Its tank heaven . Man i only dream . I just sent a resume for a job in libertyville if i get im gonna stop by everyday lol.

steveo9043

New advertisement slogan. $20 to see one of (if not) the largest aquariums in the area. While you wait a free car wash! lol

cubanreef

I think shotanks got me beat haha Matt has a beautiful tank

Thanks everyone for the kind words...We are saving up and are finally going to switch over to LEDs

cubanreef

still trying to figure out which would be the most cost effective but still be able to penetrate to the bottom....might try to go with the new ecorays but not sure yet

cubanreef

Back from college and tank is still up and running. Need some ideas as far as cooling the water this summer thanks

Siebo

Premium member
Back from college and tank is still up and running. Need some ideas as far as cooling the water this summer thanks
Couple of big box fans blowing across the top. If you have a controller set them to turn on when the temp reaches X. If it is enclosed one blowing in and one blowing out.

Otherwise if you have the budget get a massive chiller.

cubanreef

well the tank is in the wall and has an exhaust fan and does gets a little toasty in there and the room with the sump and protein skimmer is climate controlled, just concerned for the really hot days of summer.