2015 growout

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=2280]RuNvS[/MENTION] [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2372]imranh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2184]Milhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=1805]Green0j0s[/MENTION] [MENTION=2658]plugger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=585]nailbender[/MENTION] [MENTION=2397]r33fswagg3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]maazreef[/MENTION] [MENTION=2318]Monty06[/MENTION] [MENTION=1765]Bowhunter4250[/MENTION] [MENTION=2082]sk8elenex92[/MENTION] [MENTION=2966]scottieson[/MENTION]

maazreef

You guys are way ahead of yourselves.

I'm the best paly grower in the game,
"DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME".
-Richard Sherman voice.

Last edited:

William Lutman

for delivery I am trying to simplefy things. Maybe Thursday at beyond the reef, Friday at Aquapros, saturday at ?????

Thursday's will not be unbagged at all
Travis says longer than that they need to come out of bags and into my tank, I ordered 12 "specimen" jars for delivery Friday and Saturday

plugger999

for delivery I am trying to simplefy things. Maybe Thursday at beyond the reef, Friday at Aquapros, saturday at ?????

Travis says longer than that they need to come out of bags and into my tank, I ordered 12 "specimen" jars for delivery Friday and Saturday
Thursday works for me. I live within 10 minutes of beyond the reef. Probably closer to 5!

IHaveCrabs

Premium member

So I'm confused. Bring our own bags for transport?

Jon

William Lutman

anyone getting thiers on Thursday, I will not un-bag your frag. This is my prefered as frag will be "un-touched"

People who need Friday or Saturday I will have to un-bag the frags and re-pack for delivery those days. So they will have to live a day or two in my tank - should not be issue, just saying.....

Next week I will want people to commit to a pickup so I know what numbers to take where and when.

There now are you more confused.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
[MENTION=1185]William Lutman[/MENTION] Do you have a specific time range you are planning on being at Beyond The Reef? I can probably make it out there by 4:30p-5pm.