2015 growout

plugger999

Nice meeting you Will! Thank you for setting this all up. I will post initial picture and description either later tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Nice meeting you Lutman! Big cheers and thanks to you for your dedication to the forum and hobby, it's good to see.

nailbender

Thanks Will. So far best run grow out I've been involved in.
As for the rest of you guys,
you're toast!
My plug it's in the perfect location
Rick

RuNvS

75 gallon tank, 60 gallon sump, 20 gallon fuge, 2 Led fixtures on for about 6 hours a day adding 4 VHO 2 454nm and 2 indigo.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
What a crock of sh*t! Mine haven't even opened, I have the #8 and I think they shook it like a magic 8 ball and said good luck. Maybe if I stick it with needles it will go into survival mode and sprout a bunch of heads, lol. FYI I would never do that.

Milhouse

Premium member

29g biocube, home made leds from china, med flow. In the frag rack for now about 3" off the sand.
Feed azox every 2 weeks.

maazreef

Refuses to open.
#9 not looking good so far but I'm ok being the underdog.

45 cube. 20g sump. Running GFO and skimmer. Kessil A360WE on for 8hrs. medium flow placed at the bottom of tank near sand bed.
Dose iodine and amino acids weekly. Dose Cal Mag daily with dosing pumps. Top off is dosing kalk as well as my Daly carbon dose through a drip system.

jayjerk

Premium member
What a crock of sh*t! Mine haven't even opened, I have the #8 and I think they shook it like a magic 8 ball and said good luck. Maybe if I stick it with needles it will go into survival mode and sprout a bunch of heads, lol. FYI I would never do that.
And tell people

plugger999

I have a 20 tall. For lighting I'm running the 24" current orbit marine led. I have a hob skimmer and a fluval filter for carbon and Purigan. Hope to win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk