Battle corals grow out comp

shift9k

"I got 5 ooonnnn it"

Meaning I'll take #5 lol

My system is considered modern day caveman.

Red Sea Reefer 250
No dosing
Params:

Calcium:420
Kh: 11
Mg: 1300

Nitrates: 2-3ppm
PO4: 0 (salifert)

Using Red Sea coral pro salt

Temp: 79

Apex for temp control

2 AI hydra 26 HD

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

If you guys want more regular updates you can check out my channel on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWFdWz7fXqtp-SmoPiLEdlg

Eindecker

I'll take number #,2

1. 93 Gallon cube with 20 gallon sump, octopus skimmer
2. GFO Reactor, Carbon, AI HYDRA FIFTY TWO HD,LED LIGHTING
3. pH 8.2, Temp 78.00, alk 8.0, ca 465, mag 1240
4. Does Alk, calcium and mag. Apex Jr

xj_matt

Premium member
Ok guys I am on my way back from getting the corals I'll be home about 1 ish and be leaving out to crystal lake for the rest of the day, I can meet out that way off needed. Text or call 8473851767

I can also leave corals home and my dad can bring them out to you if you wanna stop by my house in streamwood

GugsJr

TeamCR
Not a bad day, finished a company paid golf outing. Nothing like a free round of golf and getting paid to play, now drip acclimating my frag.

wrasse

1. 93 gallon Cube mixed reef bare bottom Tank total system volume approximately 117 gallons.
2. A single XR30 Radion Gen 2 Pro, The tank has an MP40 and 2 Jebao RW 8 for flow. A Wavaeline 6000 for return. I have a Kessil H150 grow bulb and a 36 watt 12leds hydroponic grow bulb over a drilled 20 gallon long tank / refugium which gravity drains to my 3 chamber sump and a Vertex Omega 150 skimmer.
3. I am dosing 2 part daily with BRS Dosers controlled by my Apex
4. S.G. 1.024, temp 77.6 mag 1300, calcium 380, alk 9.07 dkh,
View attachment 22235View attachment 22236

chitown tom

Mine is a bit mad after going thru coral rx then a Bayer dip. On the plus side the frag was squeaky clean! A+ to Battle Corals!!

GugsJr

TeamCR
Check out his help thread, sad times.

I took my pics Thursday, ill post them today after work. Busy week with work and my tank