Betta fighting fish club..:)

maidia

Team CR
VIDEO OF MY BETTA

[video=youtube;FnER37vguew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnER37vguew[/video]

BigKev23

Here is mine...

Threw a little led desk lamp over it just messing around....

Last edited:

DD

"Rambo"
Nice Bettas guys! I've been tempted to set up the little 2.2 cube I have and toss one in there.

BigKev23

I stole my wife's desk light. It think it was a cheap light from Target. It fits perfectly though....

SkullV

Picked up the new office boss today. He's chillin with his banana plant in a little holding container until tomorrow when he goes to the office and gets to move into his permanent home. Who knew you could get a cool looking fish for $4.

BigKev23

Picked up the new office boss today. He's chillin with his banana plant in a little holding container until tomorrow when he goes to the office and gets to move into his permanent home. Who knew you could get a cool looking fish for $4.

Nice fish Ted!!!

SkullV

Made it to the office. Even the lowest setting on the pump has the little guy resting up against the overflow grate so I think I'm going to get a timer and just have the pump run for 10-15 min a day. That'll stir everything up, have it run through the filter pad/carbon, and should keep the water level in the front consistent without me having to top off daily.