Betta fighting fish club..:)

maidia

Team CR
New Butterfly Betta

[video=youtube;CFIxl9XOJWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFIxl9XOJWY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Pfisherman

Just remembered I saw this thread and wanted to post. Here is my daughters full moon betta, got him from petco. He is the star of her 5.5 glo fish tank

SkullV

Hope everyones' bettas are doing well. A few of the diodes on my modified Evolve 8 light (3w total) started to go out, so I replaced it with one of these wavepoint fixtures (8w total). I'm very happy with the construction, fit, and finish as well as the overall look of the tank now. I think I'm going to add a red foreground plant now that I should have the light for it.

maidia

Team CR
Hope everyones' bettas are doing well. A few of the diodes on my modified Evolve 8 light (3w total) started to go out, so I replaced it with one of these wavepoint fixtures (8w total). I'm very happy with the construction, fit, and finish as well as the overall look of the tank now. I think I'm going to add a red foreground plant now that I should have the light for it.

Wow, the tank look better..Thanks Ted.

SkullV

Added this little guy from [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] today. It's pretty cool and the Betta doesn't seem to care about it like it did with the shrimp. Did a large water change today too, but going to come in one day this weekend and remove everything, rinse the gravel, and clean the glass really well too. Can't have a dirty tank in my office, clients will notice!

pensiveone

Added this little guy from [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] today. It's pretty cool and the Betta doesn't seem to care about it like it did with the shrimp. Did a large water change today too, but going to come in one day this weekend and remove everything, rinse the gravel, and clean the glass really well too. Can't have a dirty tank in my office, clients will notice!

Looks cool ted! You don't think it will jump out?