Chicago reefs 1st annual cookout 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reef City

For sure... you know I always take care of you guys :)

Everything in the center 4 x 8 frag flat will be on sale..
Sps, Lps zoa's & softies

I do awesome deals on multiples
ex. any 2 $35 corals for $60

10% off (in stock) fish and dry goods.

DaveWF

date: september 8th
location:skunkerx's back yard crestwood, IL 41 38'08.75"N 87 44'05.62"W (address will still be posted a few days before)
time: 2pm trip to reef city aquatics.
4pm cookout back at Steve's.
So is this going to be a 2 hour shopping trip to Reef City or is "stuff" going to be happening at Skunkerx's earlier then 4?
I'm hoping to pick up some lifestock at ReefCity and, considering the time for the BBQ and playing, would like to minimize it's time bagged up.
To avoid having to re-read the entire thread, if this has already been mentioned, can someone clue me in?

Votts

hey if you need anything else besides the beer lemme know cause im only 5 minutes from you.. ill meet everyone up at marks place (Reef City) cause im gonna go straight there then the party for a bit.. count me in and maybe the wife if she is not working.. ill be bringing coors light and miller light if thats ok im not sure what everyone drinks so its a shot in the dark.. i can grab coronas or hinies if people want but i need feedback. im still waiting on the address too cause the club O coordinates aint gonna work.. plus there is enough fish up there already haha.

SkunkerX

OK just wanted everyone who has kids to know they could and probably should bring toys for them to play with

as I dont have any here and nobody ever got back to me on the jumpy castle. Thank You

critter243

This sounds like such a good time. I'd love to come but kids have football games all day. And I'm a coach so I have to be there too. Weather looks like it's gonna be nice for you guys tomorrow.

Have fun everyone

SkunkerX

SkunkerX plus 4
Prov3:5-6 plus 1
Saledo plus 1-2 (depends on if older kid wants to come)
Cub21rak plus 2/3 depending on wife work schedule
mr_z 1-4 depends on if wife wants to come with the twins.
Krocky12 plus 2
DaveWF plus 3
djflashback83 plus 2
FOSTER plus 2
Smitty plus 5
m.miller plus 2?
KeishaKornbread and Daisy

so far this is it that I know of anyway

mr_z

i will be posting the address tomorrow morning for those that really need it. it will be going down somtime during the cookout dont know when tho.

DaveWF

I never checked, but were the coordinates you listed earlier really for your house?
I guess that's all I really need.

Saledo

You could also PM those that are coming in a group so its not posted live, if google cache's it, it could be up for a few weeks before a bot comes back through to this thread

mr_z

coordinantes are actually his actuall house. his house is the second from the corner. white house. with usually a black dodge ram there ive seen when i go. and a blazer i think it is.

SkunkerX

Here are the coordinates again 41 38'08.75"N 87 44'05.62"W

but I will pm everyone on the list of who's coming my addy if that helps more.

It a black ford f-350 and the blazer is not here anymore but Gina plans on getting

a couple of balloons to hang out front Spongebob and Patrick I think she said

either those or a clownfish

DaveWF

Yes those coordinates will actually put you in the middle of my house lol
Cool. You know there're a couple geocaches within 0.2 miles of your house.
I see a couple of side trips when we're down there
Now, back to our regularly scheduled topic...
:focus:

SkunkerX

geocaches maybe I'm retarded but I have no idea what geocaches are or is.... OK so I am retarded

I am going to be sending out addy right now seeing that the gps thing seems to be to confusing.

Steve1986

I just got the green light on going to the BBQ. Is there anything I can bring? Put me down for 1 I don't think wife and kids can go.