Chicago reefs 1st annual cookout 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkunkerX

SkunkerX plus 4
Prov3:5-6 plus 1
Saledo plus 1-2 (depends on if older kid wants to come)
Cub21rak plus 2/3 depending on wife work schedule
mr_z 1-4 depends on if wife wants to come with the twins.
Krocky12 plus 2
DaveWF plus 3
djflashback83 plus 2
FOSTER plus 2
Smitty plus 5
m.miller plus 2?
KeishaKornbread and Daisy

SkunkerX = pulled pork and ice

Prov3:5-6 = sherbert vodka punch

cub21rak = taco salad. yummmmm and a set of bean bags

mr_z = hot dogs, buns, ketchup, mustard and relish. i will also be taking a set of bean bags

Krocky12 = 4x12 packs of coca cola. and ladder toss game

DaveWF = hanger steaks and can bring bags and/or full board sets

djflashback83 = mystery appetizer

foster = some burgers n case of water

Smitty will be donating chips

keishacornbread = caramel cake

Votts = some beer

People who said they will be bringing something but are not on the list if they are coming or not.

frankthetank = forks, knives, napkins, plates, watermelon, burgers, and buns

If I forgot to send out the addy to anyone just shoot me a pm and I'll send it to ya

Votts

i just got the address and laughed my azz off... i used to have a booty call that lived in the apartments right on the same block as your house when you tuen onto kilpatrick haha.. anyway back to the subject lol!

DaveWF

i just got the address and laughed my azz off... i used to have a booty call that lived in the apartments right on the same block as your house when you tuen onto kilpatrick haha.. anyway back to the subject lol!
I wonder if he still lives there??

Oh yeah, that's right - I SAID IT! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
>WOOT<

Cub21rak

For everyone that's bring a frag, or more then one, try to make a way to remember which one you had brought. Either a different color rubber band or something to distinguish from the others. Once it seems like everyone is there and put a frag in that's participating then we will go through and pick bags and be sure that you haven picked yor own. Maybe we will have the kids pull the bags for each person so we aren't looking and picking and choosing.

SkunkerX

For everyone that's bring a frag, or more then one, try to make a way to remember which one you had brought. Either a different color rubber band or something to distinguish from the others. Once it seems like everyone is there and put a frag in that's participating then we will go through and pick bags and be sure that you haven picked yor own. Maybe we will have the kids pull the bags for each person so we aren't looking and picking and choosing.
or just put numbers in a hat and number the bags and pick a number out of the hat?

SkunkerX

its not that transvestite that walks around here all the time is it? JK JK JK JK ROFLMFAO but really there are 1 or 2 that walk around here that live in the apts

mr_z

look above for the address it will be down at about maybe 3pm. so im only leaving it for a few hours

SkunkerX

Well if everyone is supposed to be here at 4 I hope we will be at reef city a little before 3

so we can make it back here by 4

Saledo

Well if everyone is supposed to be here at 4 I hope we will be at reef city a little before 3

so we can make it back here by 4
Yeah I think everyone is going at 2 by your, Im just saying if I get in the area around 3 thats where you guys will probably be, Ill come there first. Im trying to get a bunch of stuff done before I head over. :)

Looking forward to it!