Chicago Reefs 2nd annual cookout EXTRAVAGANZA!

November 17th, 2012

• 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 17th

• 24th

• Total voters

Steve1986

Thanks bro, my girl said the same thing about your girlfriend . I thought my wife was going to get mad at me for leaving her unattended to go buy frags and talk to all the guys there ,but she was having fun with your girl the whole time so that worked out well.

m.miller1547

im pretty sure i left my led light that was on the nuvo 8 behind. I also left my coffee mug too. Please pm me if anybody has an idea where they are. Thanks

Herbie

Banned
im pretty sure i left my led light that was on the nuvo 8 behind. I also left my coffee mug too. Please pm me if anybody has an idea where they are. Thanks
I think i remember moving both of those around at the end of the night. I bet Joe still has them.

Funlad3

I'm still bummed out that I had to miss this everyone. Ah well, next time. Glad you all had a great time!

EyeReef

If you are one of the 3 winners for the gc..please send me a pm and which sponsor you would like to spend the gc on. Thanks guys!

Was it me? Haven't heard anything.
And now you know, "and knowing is half the battle" ;)
I'll PM you the details. Sorry we were a little late to the party, but in all the excitement, the donated gift cards to be raffled were backburnered. Herbs and Joe did it right though, and random winners were drawn. Thanks for having us!

capysolo

And now you know, "and knowing is half the battle" ;)
I'll PM you the details. Sorry we were a little late to the party, but in all the excitement, the donated gift cards to be raffled were backburnered. Herbs and Joe did it right though, and random winners were drawn. Thanks for having us!
Sweet!!!