ChicagoReefs.com Official 2014 QT:1 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DB9181

I think this grow-out slipped away from all of us (including myself) - I do apologize for the lack of growth/remaining frags - I had fragged this colony numerous times in the past and was getting great growth ... but you win some and loss some.

Thus this grow out has come to a close as of today June 10th - I will give everyone until tomorrow June 11th at 11:59p to post their final polyp count with photo verification (please make sure all polyps are clear in photo).

Planning/Arrangements for the next grow out are already in the works :)

DB9181

please remember to check in by the end of the day today wednesday june 11th @ 11:59pm

you must also submit a clear photo showing number of polyps

Siebo

Premium member
I came down this morning to take a pic and submit the 3 heads on my frag. I found the plug laying in the middle of my big hammer coral 6 inches from the frag rack. I pulled it out and the plug is clean. Should have taken the pic yesterday! Seacrest Out!

DB9181

I came down this morning to take a pic and submit the 3 heads on my frag. I found the plug laying in the middle of my big hammer coral 6 inches from the frag rack. I pulled it out and the plug is clean. Should have taken the pic yesterday! Seacrest Out!
wow thats bad luck - judging by the looks of things you may have placed lol

Jet

Reefers... and everything in my tank glows... so, yeah it makes complete sense to me.

If I wasn't such a newb... to the aquatic reefing, I'd opt in for the this grow out too but I need more time to figure stuff out.

Good luck y'all.